Featured Post

Just Getting Started or Need A Quick Topic Index?

New to this Scripture Blog? It was designed to be read from the foundation forward, so reading from oldest posts to most current is ...

Friday, April 19, 2013

Tribulations And Defeat

Just a follow up with my Post from 1/28/13 on VeryEffectiveFitness.com where each Monday I post something from Scripture or something Inspirational.  Next Post on this site will get back on track with study information.

Tribulations And Defeat

If you are struggling, feeling defeated, overwhelmed, and/or hopeless....You are not alone! These past months (and for some, years) have been a struggle for so many including myself. Life can be that way at times, but it is how we exist in those struggles that make us who we are. The past few weeks have been especially rough for me and in moments, I have not shined the way I would like to have, nor was I as strong as I'd like to have been.....the difference in my shining strong moments and my very weak moments completely depend on my focus in God's Word. Sounds silly to some who have not tried it, but this I can absolutely guarantee! Put your trust, faith, and study in God and He will absolutely guide you through whatever storm you find yourself!!!

{The Apocrypha} The First Book of Maccabees 3:18-19 And Judas {Maccabeus} said, "It is easy for many to be inclosed in the hands of a few, and there is no difference in the sight of heaven between saving through many or through few, for victory in war does not depend upon the size of the force, but strength comes from heaven...."

Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways please the Lord, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Psalms 91:2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress: My God; in Him will I trust."

Deuteronomy 4:29-31 But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find Him, if thou seek Him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto His voice. (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God). He will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which He sware unto them.

Hebrews 13:5-6,8 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have for He hath said “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” So that we may boldly say, “The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” … Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.

Proverbs 16:9 A man's heart deviseth his way: But the Lord directeth his steps.

Whether you are facing financial, medical, spiritual, family, whatever trouble it is or however many troubles it is, God is there for you to ask HELP, GUIDANCE, DIRECTION, UNDERSTANDING, HEALING, SAVING....but you have to ask Him and know that how He answers is always perfect whether it is fully understood in the moment or not. Understanding might come later, but always trust in His Will being best for you. A child might ask for a venomous snake as a pet but you denying that request and giving him a puppy instead does not mean anything less than your protection and balance of his needs/wants/desires/and best interest....God is no different in our lives! It sometimes takes years for me to come to full understanding and acceptance of paths in my life, but regardless of the thorns in the way or the redirection, it has always been in my best interest.

Isaiah 43:25-26 I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Put Me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

Remind God of His promise which documents that you studied His Word to know of His promises.

I John 5:14-15 And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us: And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.

Key words here: HIS WILL….

Philippians 4:11-13 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: everywhere and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me.

Luke 12:6-7 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

II Corinthians 9:6-8 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.

If things are not working in your life, assess how you are going about life. In that we are given no more than we can handle this is to also include blessings. Make sure you are doing your best and the best for all concerned before wallowing in what is not working in your life.

James 1:13-16 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth He any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. Do not err, my beloved brethren.

God does not tempt us anymore than He tempted Job … Satan on the other hand … When we pull away from God and our focus is more in the flesh, it is much easier for temptations to snare us in the wrong direction.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally and unbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Proverbs 4:7-8 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.
~for other Monday Posts from VeryEffectiveFitness.com be sure and visit:
Inspiration & Encouragement
Surviving the Holidays and Everyday Stress
Time Labors Where?
Amen! (2)
Needs Met....Always!
Love & Comfort
Things To Remember
In All You Do....The Golden Rule!
Brotherly Love Equally
Study = Knowledge
Why Bible Challenge On Fitness Site?
Thankful For Problems
Tribulations And Defeat
Better Time Spent
Gifts & Correction
The More You Know
The Refiner
Forgive To Be Forgiven
The Touch Of God
Renewed
It Was Only A Quarter

No comments: