Featured Post

Just Getting Started or Need A Quick Topic Index?

New to this Scripture Blog? It was designed to be read from the foundation forward, so reading from oldest posts to most current is ...

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Unexpected Hiatus

The last couple of weeks and continuing into this week have been a whirlwind of expected and unexpected medical and personal obstacles. On all fronts, God has been extremely good to me, and while it has been trying, stressful, painful, difficult, it has also been rewarding, doable, and blessed. I am still healing from the medical procedure, and have several more procedures to go before the year is out, but have good news and many things for which to be grateful! With God all things are possible, and I continue to work and rest in Him! I will be back on the "90 Days" postings which obviously aren't as I planned, but what will work out for the best. Thanks for continuing to check back...my hope is to have regular posts resuming later this week!!!

No comments: