Featured Post

Just Getting Started or Need A Quick Topic Index?

New to this Scripture Blog? It was designed to be read from the foundation forward, so reading from oldest posts to most current is ...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Deeper Knowledge

For those of you who follow my blog site VeryEffectiveFitness and have enjoyed the Monday posts of scripture content, then I hope you will even more so benefit from this blog where I can post a little deeper knowledge of Scripture.  I pray that all posts will not misstate or misrepresent any Scripture and never do I intend to offend.  If something I post is offensive to you, I apologize in advance and pray that any seeds meant to grow by God will do so in fertile minds and be Blessed of God to grow and multiply in understanding and wisdom! 

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


In God's humble and grateful service!
Christina Gibson
cagib1@charter.net

No comments: