Featured Post

Just Getting Started or Need A Quick Topic Index?

New to this Scripture Blog? It was designed to be read from the foundation forward, so reading from oldest posts to most current is ...

Monday, February 25, 2013

Who Am I?

Quite right, who am I to post such a blog as this?  I am no one.  I do not claim to be better or wiser than anyone.  I completely profess to be a student of God's Word and am only looking to share knowledge that I have gleamed from deep study in God's Word over the past 21 years.  I fully acknowledge that the understanding and knowledge that I have obtained is a blessing from God in providing me with teachers and tools over the years to lead me to a greater understanding of His Word.  I completely adhere to the statement that:  For Everything that I am and Everything that I am yet to be, I owe to God!  Thanks always be to Him!!!  Only through God's direction and guidance am I sharing this with you.  Whether you dig into God's Word to prove me wrong or to prove me right, it makes no difference as long as you are digging into God's Word and arriving at a deeper understanding of Him and His path for you! 

Before getting started on further posts, and having gotten this preamble out of the way, I will post on helpful resources and tools for study.  If anything hereafter stated is on a level deeper than you currently find yourself in study, please "put it on the shelf" for later retrieval.  And always ask God for understanding as He will always provide.  Proverbs 1-4

I Corinthians 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another?  and what hast thou that thou didst not receive?  now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?


 

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

I am so glad you started this!! Love you!!

Christina Gibson, ACE-CPT said...

Thank you! I love you too ;-)