Featured Post

Just Getting Started or Need A Quick Topic Index?

New to this Scripture Blog? It was designed to be read from the foundation forward, so reading from oldest posts to most current is ...

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Teaching Children God's Word

Personally, I believe in always teaching children the truth about any matter on their level of maturity and understanding. In teaching my two, I utilize Discovering God's Natural Truth and this very blog along with my extensive study notes. Additionally, they have their very own KJV Bible for which to read and know God's Word for themselves. A particularly good one is Seaside Bible.

My intention is to create and provide you with an depth study aide just for teaching children God's Word. As soon as I have such a resource, I will post on this blog.

No comments: