Featured Post

Just Getting Started or Need A Quick Topic Index?

New to this Scripture Blog? It was designed to be read from the foundation forward, so reading from oldest posts to most current is ...

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Helpful Study Resource

Below is a Book List from The Shepherd's Chapel which I have found to be very resourceful in my deeper studies and understanding of God's Word. The Capt books in particular have been extremely helpful in my understanding of the Tribes of Israel as well as their captivities and pre and post captivity travels. While I do not believe Capt has everything 100%, he comes pretty close and is a useful guide as you dig deeper on your own. I have no direct affiliation with The Shepherd's Chapel or with E. Raymond Capt. I have however found them both to be extraordinarily founded in God's Word and Divinely directed.




No comments: