Featured Post

Just Getting Started or Need A Quick Topic Index?

New to this Scripture Blog? It was designed to be read from the foundation forward, so reading from oldest posts to most current is ...

Monday, June 13, 2016

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not write" on any of my blogs for the majority of that time was necessary for me to get to where I needed to land on my physical, mental, emotional, spiritual feet. The depth of my understanding gained has been worth the obstacles. The full impact of which I am still trying to absorb fully. While I would like to jump right into where I left off, I am instead going to veer differently than previously planned for a time before getting there. Across all of my blogs (fitness, living, scripture), I am going to share my 90 days journey and ask that you follow me on your own. 90 days to a healthier life physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Start where you are and see where you land!

90 Days KJV Bible Plan I am beginning my 90 days today, not because I am ready, but because I know I will never have the ability or time without just doing it. But, you can begin yours tomorrow, next week, or when you can set your mind to begin, fully ready or not. I will be posting in depth thoughts of the Scriptures as I go, so you can follow along with me. It will be kind of like the Cliff Notes of study to lay the foundation for even deeper studies beyond the 90 days as we tackle the subject matters individually and more fully later. Know that my posts for the next 90 days will not be full studies, but pointers to studies already covered and those for which I will cover in the future. Beyond providing insight, hopefully it will also encourage you on your path in reading through the Bible. Stick with it and surprise yourself!!!

Check out my other 90 day challenges at http://veryeffectiveliving.blogspot.com/ and http://veryeffective.blogspot.com/

Follow my Facebook Page for further encouragement at https://www.facebook.com/Very-Effective-Fitness-501193266624220/

The 90 Day KJV Bible Plan that I am using:  90 Day Bible Schedule


No comments: